Mr. Landreth focuses his practice on matters involving Civil and Commercial Litigation. John is skilled in business contract drafting, negotiation and litigation. He assists his clients in matters and disagreements between individuals, associations, corporations and other entities.
PRACTICE AREAS & INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Contractual Drafting
- Contractual Disputes
- Associate, Simons Law Group, PLLC, Cape Coral (2018-present).
- Partner, Powers Landreth, PLLC (2017-2018).
- Partner, Powers McCartan, PLLC, North Carolina (2014-2017).
- Associate, Powers McCartan, PLLC, North Carolina (2012-2014).
- Office of the Public Defender, North Carolina (2010-2012).
- Florida Bar (2018)
- South Carolina Bar (2014 inactive)
- North Carolina Bar (2010 inactive)
- Charlotte School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Lee University, B.A., 2004